Friday, July 16, 2004

My radio commercial



The Many Faces of John KerryIt's time for Rove to take the gloves off and come after Kerry - with his own words and deeds. Here's a 60-second radio commercial I'd like to produce myself when I have enough time.

[Pleasant woman's voice] John Kerry's track record is perfect. He's been wrong about every major world event since he became a Senator.

John Kerry opposed the Cold War buildup of our military saying that the Soviets really weren't vulnerable.

Kerry backed the pro-Communist Sandanistas in Central America.

Kerry objected to the raid on Libya after it murdered American servicemen in Berlin.

In the 90's, while Al Qaeda grew, Kerry voted to cut the intelligence budget four different times.

Kerry claimed that the war on terror is a law-enforcement problem, that it's just a big manhunt.

Kerry voted to cancel or cut funding for every major weapons system: the B-2, B-1, F-14, F-15, F-16, M1, Patriot Missile, Apache, Tomahawk... I'd go on but I'm running out of time.

But, now, after more than twenty years of anti-military, anti-intelligence efforts, he's suddenly been transformed. Or is that simply because he wants to be president?


Do me a favor. Send a copy of this to the RNC. It's time for Rove to take the gloves off.

No comments: