Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Imus Apology



Rev. Sharpton, Rev. Jackson, I can't tell you how stupid my remark was, you know, calling the Rutgers Womens' Basketball Team a bunch of "nappy-headed ho's."


Imus, you're just as bad as those diamond merchants who shed the blood of innocent babies.


Didn't you just hear me? I tried to apologize!


You better apologize for real, Imus. Tawana Brawley called me earlier and she was very upset...


If we would have been thinking about it, we wouldn't have said it.


All of Hymietown is in an uproar over this, Imus. Your comments went way, way over the line.


No, sir. Well, I can - no, sir, I mean that's a good point. But no, sir, I didn't think that. I wasn't thinking. If I'd been thinking, I wouldn't have said this, Reverend.


Yeah, you're right, you weren't thinking!

No comments: